Tripod Flag/Light (no vehicle needed to set up)
When you need to manage a major incident involving multiple stations whoever said it would be during the day or in - line of sight location. Be 24/7 prepared.
The 2-fer one provides you the flexibility to quickly mark the area. The adjustable tripod and flag provides a visual for the first responder to locate the area in uneven terrain or fallen debris while the LED lights mark the area for night time visibility.
Tripod adjusts from 6' 5" to over 15 feet.
- CP (Command Post-green), Star of Life (blue), red, yellow or solid green flags
- 13' Heavy Duty Air Cushioned tripod. 4 sections for adjustability.
- Matching Lightman® LED lights provide a full 360 degrees of visibility (4 AA batteries included)
- Visible over 2,500' (800m) on a clear night
- LED colors are bright in sunlight
- Flashing and steady-on functions
- Saddlebag Sandbags for added stability, they are designed to drape over stand legs.
- Fill on location with sand or use water bottles.
- Individually stowed in matching carrying bags, makes it easy to transport to set-up location.
- Each tripod/ flag/light set-up weighs 8 lbs and 54” long.