Tripod Triage Flag/Light Kit
When you need to manage a major incident involving multiple stations whoever said it would be during the day or in - line of sight location. Be 24/7 prepared.
The 2-fer one kit provides you the flexibility to quickly mark the staging area. The adjustable tripod and flag provides a visual for the first responder to locate the treatment area in uneven terrain or fallen debris while the LED lights mark the area for night time visibility.
Tripod adjusts from 6' 5" to over 15 feet.
- Red, yellow and green flags
- 13' Heavy Duty Air Cushioned tripod. 4 sections for adjustability.
- Matching Lightman® LED lights provide a full 360 degrees of visibility (4 AA batteries included)
- Visible over 2,500' (800m) on a clear night
- LED colors are bright in sunlight
- Flashing and steady-on functions
- Saddlebag Sandbags for added stability, they are designed to drape over stand legs.
- Fill on location with sand or use water bottles.
- Individually stowed in matching carrying bags, makes it easy to transport to set-up location.
- Each tripod/ flag/light set-up weighs 8 lbs and 54” long.
- Stored in your Mass Casualty Incident Trailer or First Responder vehicle